1.15.2011

Antlers. All the Rage?

I seem to be stumbling across more pictures of antlers lately. No, I am not perusing hunting blogs. It appears that this accessory once only used in ski lodges and establishments housing societies of old men has become mainstream in fashion and decor. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that antlers are the new black. Although it might not be your first choice of wedding design elements, you have to admit antlers can be a great way to create a unique, show stopping environment. These are some of my favorite favorite antler infused images. How do you feel about the antler motif? Let me know!

Photography by KMD CreationsBen Christensen and Melissa Zihlman Photography respectively








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...