10.31.2010

Sunday Funday!

This Halloween morning began as a lazy day of browsing the Internet in search of little gems to inspire my wedding musings for the week. I thought I'd share a few of these fun nuggets with you. Enjoy! Happy Halloween :)


1. I love yellow bridesmaid dresses!
2. If I could, I would buy one of these dresses...
3. Creative maps for your event
4. Beautiful wedding...Rock that photo booth
5. Tons of "trash the dress" photos
6. Did you say Pumpkin Mojito Bar?? Yum!




Simply Rosie Photography

1 comment:

  1. Well you could get lost for hours in this post and it's links. What fun! I loved the mustard colored bridesmaid dresses and how the one family came together and had a cook-out of burgers. Simple, memorable and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...